Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,544 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00331 USD / HUF
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 39% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $3,544 (1,069,829 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)