Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.49529 USD / BBD
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 8% more expensive than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,745 (11,598 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Ithaca, New York.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)