Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22573 USD / RON
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 55% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $2,625 (11,631 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)