Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020.
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,572 in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Ithaca, New York.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)