Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $4,951 (€4,213) in Bilbao.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)