Cost of living in Bidar, India vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01347 USD / INR
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bidar (India) is 33% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $4,046 (₨300,334) in Bidar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.63 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $18,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)