Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.031 USD / CHF
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 46% more expensive than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,590 (CHF 8,333) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,900 in Ithaca, New York.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$36,490 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Siliguri costs ₨320 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)