Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03288 USD / THB
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $4,567 (138,904 ฿) in Bangkok.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Almería costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)