Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020.
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,600 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $5,289 in Bakersfield, California.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nadi costs 11 FJ$ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zarqa costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Managua costs 14,529 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lisbon costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)