Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 32% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $3,596 (4,279,395 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.27 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kansas City, Missouri costs $949 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)