Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.660 USD / NZD
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 44% more expensive than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,611 (NZ$11,534) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Ithaca, New York.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)