Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020.
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,665 in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Ithaca, New York.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Białystok costs 16 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)