Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00266 USD / KZT
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $2,769 (1,042,771 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)