Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,523 (₩7,390,439) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,900 in Ithaca, New York.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rome costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)