Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / MGA
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 41% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $3,089 (11,498,888 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 4 hours ago)