Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Ithaca, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00276 USD / NGN
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 35% cheaper than in Ithaca, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Ithaca, New York you would need to make just about $3,679 (1,333,652 ₦) in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $762 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $2.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)