Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07343 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,434 (руб 101,233) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zarqa costs Dinar 3.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)