Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.128 BRL / ANG
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 163% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,728 (ƒ 4,709) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)