Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.666 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 101% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,079 (€1,812) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 3,003 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iquique costs CH$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)