Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.602 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 105% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,302 (€1,712) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,514 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manaus costs R$ 4.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)