Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.642 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 150% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,984 (23,328 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mariupol costs 6,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨303 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)