Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00710 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 51% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,080 (CH$1,279,491) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)