Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00741 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 47% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,680 (CH$1,305,828) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 800TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)