Cost of living in Toruń, Poland vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.461 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,436 (5,090 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)