Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05325 BRL / ALL
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 50% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,774 (183,564 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Machala costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 28 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)