Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.672 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 240% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,740 (11,807 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)