Cost of living in Sterlitamak, Russia vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07279 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sterlitamak (Russia) is about the same as in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Itabuna you would need to make just about R$ 5,497 (руб 75,525) in Sterlitamak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)