Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.706 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,900 in Itabuna you would need to make just about R$ 4,802 (6,806TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨303 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)