Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.157 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 44% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,802 (2,472KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rotterdam costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nogales costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 18,000 ден (about 3 hours ago)