Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.345 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 53% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,615 (2,874KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 2 hours ago)