Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran vs Itabuna, Brazil
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is about the same as in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,914 (﷼ 44,349,942) in Saqqez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)