Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09618 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,979 (RD$ 82,964) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Irvine, California costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 5 hours ago)