Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00148 BRL / COP
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,632 (COL$5,166,604) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 4 hours ago)