Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,158 prices entered by 444 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00723 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 78% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,572 (CH$1,600,692) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)