Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.582 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 41% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,151 (1,639 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $2.99 (about 2 hours ago)