Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26553 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 50% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,539 (Mex$ 32,160) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $25,249 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs $b250 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 57 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $24,675 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €461 (43 minutes ago)