Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11847 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 158% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,526 (Php139,487) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.85 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Havana costs 200 CUC (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)