Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09618 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,461 (RD$ 77,577) in San Juan de la Maguana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in La Serena costs CH$216,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madurai costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)