Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Itabuna, Brazil
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07186 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Itabuna you would need to make just about R$ 5,298 (ARS $73,727) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)