Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11536 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,164 (Php62,100) in San Fernando, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 175,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostock costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥8,963 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)