Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020.
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,732 in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)