Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.094 BRL / XCD
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 179% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,631 (EC$7,465) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 5.97元 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Gorakhpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 3 hours ago)