Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.33738 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,868 (R 23,321) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)