Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020.
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,844 in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhnekamsk costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)