Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.666 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 117% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,868 (€2,081) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 102,990 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kota costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)