Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.683 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 170% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,478 (9,794 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 3 hours ago)