Cost of living in Quevedo, Ecuador vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.735 BRL / USD
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is 22% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,562 ($1,144) in Quevedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)