Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07677 BRL / INR
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is about the same as in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,400 in Itabuna you would need to make just about R$ 6,286 (₨81,879) in Punasa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 100,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)