Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.873 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 65% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,036 (11,496 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$3.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $130 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)