Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Itabuna, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.455 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Itabuna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 58% more expensive than in Itabuna (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,482 (6,517 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Concordia costs ARS $400 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)